Thanks to Barco's high performance image processing technology, the ImagePRO-3G is a high-performance video scaler, scan converter, switcher and transcoder all rolled into one. ImagePRO is the ideal solution for converting RGB, HDTV, component, s-video, composite (NTSC, PAL and SECAM) and HD/SDI video into a user-selectable video format. The ImagePRO includes four video outputs and three universal inputs, as well as a dedicated genlock BNC connector.
Barco's ImagePRO-3G is end of life, click here to visit the ImagePRO-II web page.
The ImagePRO-3G won a Live Design Product of the Year Award in the 'Projection Products of the Year' category.
- Utilizes the Athena™ high performance image processing technology
- Three universal inputs accept RGBHV/RGBS/RGsB computer video, component video (SD or HDTV), s-video, or composite video with loop-through
- Four video outputs; (2) RGB or component video, (1) composite video, and (1) s-video
- User-defined aspect ratio conversion and adjustments
- Pan and zoom
- 10-bit processing
- Motion adaptive and field to frame de-interlacing modes
- 3:2 pulldown detection for NTSC and 2:2 film detection for PAL video sources
- Decodes NTSC, PAL, and SECAM
- Ethernet for real-time control
- Encodes NTSC and PAL
- Genlock, H/V lock and Vlock
- Executive mode: protects system configuration settings during use
- 64 independent memory presets
- Backed by a three-year warranty