About iQ R210L
FeaturesThe iQ R210 LongLife projector is designed for intensive-use applications. Special precision components and filters have been added to the iQ design to guarantee a longer lifetime of all critical projector components. This way, the time and expense for servicing and maintenance are reduced, which is very important in intensive-use applications.
The iQ LongLife projector includes two 120W lamps, with a lifetime of 6000 hours per lamp.
This means that in dual lamp mode, the iQ LongLife projector can run for 6000 hours, and will deliver a light output level of 2,200 ANSI lumens. On the other hand you can also use the projector in single lamp mode, reducing the brightness level, but increasing the lifetime of the lamp system to 12,000 hours as both lamps will run sequentially.
The iQ LongLife projector is the ideal solution for applications where the projector runs most of the day, like
- reception areas that display welcome messages or a corporate videos most of the day
- meeting rooms where several presentations are given daily
As part of the iQ family, the iQ R210L further offers a unique combination of innovative features like
- Advanced picture-in-picture (2 data/2 video)
- Seamless source switching with transition effects
- Innovative dual-lamp design
- Logo storage