About OLite 612 Fixed
While the OLite 612 is suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor applications, its increased brightness and high contrast levels, would make it a preferred option for rental companies who have proportionately more outdoor work. The OLite 510, with its higher resolution and shorter shader design, is probably a better choice for those who have proportionately more indoor jobs.
OLite is also the first LED tile designed for creative applications as well as the classic IMAG (Image Magnification) applications. Each tile can be easily split up into small individual modules enabling creative display designs or any size and shape.
The combination of indoor/outdoor usage as well as conventional display and creative applications make OLite the most versatile LED display system on the market. The versatility enables you to achieve unprecedented return on investment as the OLite can be used in a wide range of applications and settings, indoor and outdoor.
The use of SMD technology enables wide viewing angles and superb uniformity at very short viewing distances. Add to this the high brightness, high resolution and superior color depth and uniformity (15 bit processing), IP65 rating and you will see that OLite represents a quantum leap forward in LED display technology!
1. High visualization performance specifically in bright sunlight
- Vastly improved contrast levels (due to new shader design)
- Ultra high bright output (6000NITs calibrated)
- Extreme viewing angles (145 degree horizontal, 90 degrees vertical)
- Short color compound distances (SMD technology)
- Rich deep accurate color reproduction (15 bit processing)
- Superb color uniformity across entire surface of the display
- Smooth greyscales even at low lights
2. Extreme reliability & ease of install/service
- Rugged IP65 certified metal enclosures front & back
- Heavy duty rental structure with large pre-positioning cones rugged locking and safety mechanisms
- Hot swap modules
- TUV approved for stacking up to 12 tiles high and trussing up to 15 tiles
- WW service & support
3. Modularity & Creative freedom
- Each tile breaks down into discrete modules which can be used outside the tile structure
- Allows show designers to integrate LED technology in set designs, to create screens of any shape and size; to let video flow over structures and truly harmonize with the overall visual concept
4. High return on investment
- Capable of being used in wide range of applications, both indoor and outdoor
- Rentability in both IMAG and creative applications