About OpSpace OpS-110
Barco's OPS-110 thin client is a small form factor display controller specifically built to drive up to two displays in HD resolution (1920 x 1080). It is used in Barco OpSpace networked visualization and collaboration environments to display encoded streams coming from an IP network. It supports standard H.264, Barco's low-latency Video2Data (V2D), Barco ProServer/Virtual Network Computing (VNC) and Remote Display Protocol (RDP) decoding.
Low noise thin client for up to two displays
The OPS-110 is designed and fully qualified for Barco OpSpace environments. Once connected to an OpSpace server, the pre-configured appliance enables customers to capture networked source information from anywhere. It displays these sources with a user-friendly user interface.
Multiple appliances can be combined to show sources as part of a composed desktop on monitors of an OpSpace workstation, a truly unified workspace for mission-critical applications.
This thin client can process up to eight HD-quality sources and allows organizing visual and interactive content as a smart multi-viewer to enhance knowledge and improve decision-making.
- Pre-configured thin client for Barco OpSpace systems
- Linux based OpSpace operating system
- Intel ® i7 Quad Core TM processor for low-latency application processing and software based media decoding
- Drives up to two displays in HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- Processes up to eight HD sources
- Universal IP streaming video decoding (H.264, V2D, ProServer/VNC, RDP)
- Silent operation
- Small form factor
- Flexible mounting options
- OpS-110 ThinClient (No Power Cable)
- OpS-110 ThinClient (US Power Cable)
- OpS-110 ThinClient (EU Power Cable)
- OpS-110 ThinClient (UK Power Cable)
- OpS-110 ThinClient (CN Power Cable)
- OpS-110 ThinClient (C13C14 Power Cable)