About OpSpace OpS-210
Barco's OpS-210 thin client is a medium form factor display controller specifically built to drive up to two displays in WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), or two displays in WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440), or one display in UHD/4K resolution (3840 x 2160). It is used in Barco OpSpace networked visualization and collaboration environments to display encoded streams coming from an IP network. It supports standard H.264, Barco's low-latency Video2Data (V2D), Barco ProServer/Virtual Network Computing (VNC) and Remote Display Protocol (RDP) decoding.
The OpS-210 runs a redundant network interface for secured operation.
High density thin client for up to two displays
The OpS-210 is designed and fully qualified for Barco OpSpace environments. Once connected to an OpSpace server, the pre-configured appliance enables customers to capture networked source information from anywhere. It displays these sources with a user-friendly user interface.
Multiple appliances can be combined to show sources as part of a composed desktop on monitors of an OpSpace workstation, a truly unified workspace for mission-critical applications.
This thin client can process up to twelve HD-quality sources and allows organizing visual and interactive content as a smart multi-viewer to enhance knowledge and decision-making.
- Pre-configured thin client for Barco OpSpace systems
- Linux based OpSpace operating system
- Intel ® i7 Quad Core TM processor for low-latency application processing and software based media decoding
- Drives up to two displays in WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), or two displays in WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440), or one display in UHD/4K resolution (3840 x 2160)
- Processes up to twelve HD sources
- Universal IP streaming video decoding (H.264, V2D, ProServer/VNC, RDP)
- Silent operation
- Medium form factor
- Redundant network interface