About TransForm N Output Node with JP2K support
Barco’s TransForm N Output Node with JP2K Support is a powerful PC-based network graphics processor. It is used in networked visualization environments and can display encoded streams coming from a Gbit Ethernet/IP network. The decoding blocks support MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and H-264 software decoding. High accuracy JP2K streams can be decoded by means of the Barco hardware accelerator card. The display controller has a high-end graphics card to perform rendering operations as requested by clients in the network.
Output nodes can display high density content and can drive up to eight displays. The unit supports different types of displays including the whole range of Barco projectors.
Multiple output nodes can be combined to show a composed picture that is frame locked for a synchronous picture on a large display wall.
- Universal Display Agent
- High-end 3D graphics acceleration
- Universal Decoding Blocks
- Universal IP streaming video decoding
- JP2K hardware accelerated decoding
- Frame lock between multiple output nodes
- Up to 8 x 1920x1200 displays
- Redundant network interface
- Redundant power supply
- Intel™ processor