About TransForm N MGS-101 Streaming Node
The TransForm N MGS Streaming Node is part of Barco's innovative networked visualization solution. This component processes and redistributes up to 64 channels of streaming video. Compatible with a continuously growing list of encoders and cameras, the MGS Streaming Node combines versatility with best in class performance.
MGS-101 is running on a standard enterprise class Dell R330 1U rackmount server.
Features and benefits
- Manages and harmonizes up to 64 channels and 300 Mbit/s of streaming video
- Pre-processes the streams on the fly and feeds them to Barco's universal decoders, guaranteeing low-latency processing
- Integrated watchdog functionality ensures high availability of the streaming video
- Continuously growing list of compatible encoders/cameras, including support for high frame rate and megapixel images
- Load reporting allowing higher level resource management
- Easy integration into 3rd party video management systems through URI based APIs
- Network stream conversion from unicast to multicast and vice versa
- Seamless touring over multiple sources
- Redundancy: Disk RAID and dual power supply