About UniSee Present (UPW-210)
UniSee Present (UPW-210) is a compact, cost-effective and media-focused video wall controller. It is designed to visualize Windows-based applications and locally connected HDMI-inputs on a video wall of up to 16 displays. UPW-210 comes with a pre-installed application suite, enabling users to bring their desired content on the video wall, in a predefined layout, with a single click.
Displaying content, made easy
Because UPW-210 is optimized for Windows 10 based applications, it doesn't matter if you want to show videos, photos, PowerPoint slides, web-pages or physically connected HDMI-sources. Just select them, define the position, and save as your desired video wall layout. Saved layouts can at any time be activated on the video wall by means of a single click inside a web page from your PC or tablet.
Optimal visual performance
Any high-quality video wall needs a high-quality controller. That is why UniSee Present is designed and fully validated to enable the best possible visual experience in 24/7 environments, for many years. It facilitates a straightforward integration inside your Windows IT domain and is easy to set up and maintain. Therefore, it is a safe choice for both users and IT staff.
UniSee Present (UPW-210)
- UniSee Present for Windows UPW-210 (no power cable)
- UniSee Present for Windows UPW-210 (US-type power cable)
- UniSee Present for Windows UPW-210 (EU-type power cable)
- UniSee Present for Windows UPW-210 (EU+UK-type power cable)
- UniSee Present for Windows UPW-210 (UK-type power cable)
- UniSee Present for Windows UPW-210 (CN-type power cable)
- UniSee Present for Windows UPW-210 (CH-type power cable)
- UniSee Present for Windows UPW-210 (C13/C14-type power cable)